McCombs Summer Camps are free, six-day experiences focused on business and leadership for rising junior and senior high school students to learn and interact with McCombs students, faculty and corporate representatives.
And your gift is crucial to make sure we hit the $51,000 goal that covers the cost for 60 deserving students.
This is a chance for first-generation, low-income and/or under-represented students to see what it’s like to live and learn on campus before they graduate high school.
These camps are a training ground for tomorrow’s leaders, giving them the skills and the confidence to make their unique mark and change the world of business.
Your gift will help send a high school student to any of the three camps offered every summer:
- The McCombs Future Executive Academy (MFEA) brings together a group of rising high school seniors for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. This all-expenses-paid program takes place on the UT campus, and it’s become the premier program for recruiting outstanding, diverse talent to Texas McCombs.
- DYNAMC gathers those interested in the accounting field and is made possible through a partnership with Ernst and Young. It includes visits to their office in downtown Austin as well as direct mentorship.
- Subiendo focuses on first-generation students and is a five-day summer leadership program designed to prepare young leaders to solve real-world challenges in healthcare, energy/environment and education.
With so many challenges facing our world, it’s up to the next generation to lead the change we all hope to see. Your generosity helps McCombs Summer Camps work as a part of the solution.
So please give by July 31 to help reach the important $51,000 goal — and help ensure that more students have a chance to attend camp.
- Your gift of $75 covers a half day of camp for one student.
- Your gift of $150 sends a student to one day of camp.
- Your gift of $300 sends a student to two days of camp.
- Your gift of $850 sends a student to a full week of camp.
- OR you can send five students to camp for a generous gift of $4,250!
Together, let’s provide more first-generation, low-income and/or under-represented students the chance to study at Texas McCombs — and change the world of business.
Thank you for your timely and generous response!