Keep the Longhorn Band marching on
The world-famous University of Texas Longhorn Band, known as "the Showband of the Southwest," was started in 1900 and has been a mainstay at UT football games and many campus and community events. Your gift will help keep the Longhorn Band marching on as you fund scholarships, uniforms, equipment, and provide instrument replacement and repair.
Gifts to Change the World
- Color guard, flags or silks uniform for 1 student $200
- Meals and travel expenses for 1 student for 1 away game $250
- Marching band uniform for 1 student $300
- Instrument maintenance for 1 student for a year $500
- New instrument for 1 student $1,000 - 2,500
"The generosity of alumni and donors to the Longhorn Band really feels like one generation reaching out their hands to pull up the next. I was able to succeed because of the people who came before me and because of the people that continue to respect and value music at UT."
-Mia Stanley, Longhorn Band member (2017-2020)