2023 Class Gift: LBJ School of Public Affairs
Policy is one of the most powerful tools we have to make real and lasting change. Your gift will go directly to supporting student fellowships for outstanding applicants, affording the school the chance to provide a high-quality education and thus contributing viable solutions to society. By answering this call-to-action, you’ll invest in students who will become courageous public leaders and advocates for change!
Your gift will impact the following areas:
- Fellowships and student support programs
- Experiential learning opportunities
- The Center for the study of Race and Democracy
- The Impact Factory, a collaboration between the LBJ School and Dell Medical School
- The LBJ Urban Lab
- The Ray Marshall Center for the Study of Human Resources
- The RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service
- The LBJ Women’s Campaign School
- The Prison and Jail Innovation Lab
- A student organization
- Other (your choice)
LBJ School alumni play a critical role in contributing solutions to society, and with your support, the school can continue to produce alumni that are thinkers and doers for the betterment of society.
Double your impact today! The Office of the President has offered to DOUBLE any Class Gift donation up to $30,000. In addition, the first 1,000 graduating Longhorns who give $20.23 or more will receive a commemorative Class of 2023 Tower pin.